We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
This hotel is situated on Omonia Square in the very centre of Athens. Omonia metro station is only a stone’s throw away, providing easy access to all parts of the city, and many famous sights are within walking distance, including the Parthenon, the National Gardens and the Museum of Greek Folk Art. The central train station is a 15-minute stroll from the hotel, while the airport is 30 km away. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, and a meeting room for added convenience, and guests might make use of free WIFI and dine in the restaurant and bar, all during a productive business trip or exciting sightseeing holiday.
- Air Condition
Athens hotels online booking
Athens hotels online booking
Live the greatness of ancient Greece combined with the endless nightlife of Athens
Athens is the birthplace of democracy and the western civilization and the best way to enjoy athens is to book a hotel in Athens! This city capture the senses not only due to the ancient monuments but also due to the attractive nightlife. In Athens you will find excellent restaurants and a great majority of hotels, from the charming budget hotel to the luxurious five-star property.
Places to visit in Athens
- Attiki. If you are looking to pay a visit to the ancient times, you are going to find the center of the philosophy and the civilization in Attiki. You will have the opportunity to live a unique experience.
- Acropolis. There is none who have been in Athens without pay a visit to Acropolis. That was the place that inspired hope to all of the Greek people in difficult periods of time. A visit to the Acropolis Museum and National Archeological Museum are also a must. Not to mention many other fine museums such as the Benaki Museum, Cycladic Museum, Automobile Museum, Numismatic Museum and much more. You’ll also do well to combine culture with visits to places outside the city like the mystical site of Eleusis (today Elefsina), Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, Brauron (commonly known as Vravrona) north of the city, and many more.
- Agora. The ancient agora of Athens is the place where the citizens of Athens used to gather in order to take very important decisions.
- Thisio. This is the place where you can have a coffee with a historical sightseeing.
- Monastiraki. Next to Thisio you will find Monastiraki, a place that feels like you walk in Athens of 1960. Here you are going to find people for every place on the earth. For a shopping experience the street of Ermou (named after the god Hermes) will cover all your needs, with the different indoor shopping malls. Last but not least, a number of luxury hotels offer great spa treatments, adding to the myriad of possibilities that the city offers.
- Plaka. Here you are going to find some of the finest taverns. If you’re more into nightlife, try the restaurants and pubs of happening neighborhoods such as Gazi, Psyrri and Thisseo, as well as at the popular square of Agias Irinis on Aeolou Street where young Athenians stay up late. Boutique hotels with rooftop bars are also popular in today’s Athens
Hotels in Athens
There a lot of chooses in hotels at the city of Athens, from the luxury five star hotel which can offer you any possible facility to the cute low budget room. In our online booking website you can find the best hotel offers in Athens plus last minute prices for the top hotels in Athens!
Accommodation and Athens hotels
Athens is the capital city of Greece so as a result there are a lot of places where you can stay in here as a traveler. In Athens you can find eclectic restaurants and fascinating mix of accommodation. The finest European luxurious hotels with any needed comfort but a majority of economic rooms that can serve your needs too.
The e-global travel agency offers you an online booking system with witch you can make a room reservation from the safety of your home.
Online booking for Athens
If you would like to make a journey in Athens it is very useful for you to know that now you have the opportunity to use online booking for both your flying tickets and the accommodation. Make now a registration at the newsletter of that page and you are going to have the opportunity to get informed for every offer or every packet for travels to Greece and to Athens.
Airtickets for Athens
Book now your airtickets for the date you are planning to make your journey.
Activities in Athens
There are a lot of things you are going to see or do in the great city of Athens, make the right choose and book now your activities.
For any question you have do not hesitate to contact us:
- Ano Mera Mykonos
- Greece e-global travel : +30.217.000.8090 24 hours
- Customer support: +30.700.700.4001
- [email protected]
See more about top destinations: